Thankfully, things are much slower at work for me this week. I've actually worked less than my standard 30 hours per week and it seems like I've hardly been working.
Thankfully, Meredith seems to be coming out of her sleep issues - waking 2 or 3 times each night, being afraid of the tigers in her room.
Thankfully, M is also willing to try new things - tonight it was a leaf of baby spinach. Green foods - something she hasn't consumed in months!
Thankfully, we're starting to plan a vacation for this summer.
Thankfully, I have happened upon a chiropractor that seems to know what he's doing. And, my first adjustment wasn't horrible, as I anticipated.
Thankfully, our life is pretty plain these days. I love that. Today M and I played with her toys in my closet for an hour...and I wasn't uptight about what I wasn't getting done.
Thankfully, my husband made a day like today possible...by doing laundry, changing sheets and vacuuming, without my asking!
I am grateful today. I should be every day, but today I am most certainly thankful.
God is good.
typography
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment