Today I tried to soak up as much as I could of Meredith... her smiles and her laugh... her work on an "art project"....the way she uses scissors and holds her mouth....the way she likes to climb...the way she likes to be on a stage to be "the star of the party"....her help with the laundry...the way she asks for cheese and juice....
you see, for tomorrow begins the "busy season" that has been looming over me since New Years Day. So, please pray that it gets off to a good start. Clients from here on out have deadlines....and this one that I'm on tomorrow has a very tight deadline...so pray that things go smoothly and efficiently. I hate the thought of busy season, because it means that it so hard to enjoy Meredith....because there will be something looming over me...
So pray for me, Meredith and Joe (who happens to be out...of the country)... We need a comforting hand of peace as the whirlwind begins....
typography
8 months ago
Ruth! How long have you had a blog?! I just saw someone visited my blog from one I didn't recognize. And it was yours! Did you tell me about this and I forgot? I will enjoy following what's going on in the life of little Meredith.
ReplyDelete