Roll On (Eighteen Wheeler) by Alabama
This girl loves some good country songs...but this one in particular. The funny part of it is that I LOVED this song when I was 6 or 7...and listened to it for hours on end on trips from NC to Washington DC. I have fond memories of singing it at the top of my lungs with my little brother, a cousin, an aunt and my mom late into the night on our way back south.
So, now it is so fun to see Meredith loving to sing along with the same exact cassette tape! We have a funny video of her singing along....but I have no idea how to post it! So, instead I'll leave you with this one of the 3 of us today when we were caught at the zoo in a summer downpour.
Happy Summer!
I finally figured out how to post a comment. I LOVE the video of Meredith singing. She puts such emotion into her singing. Love the blog!
ReplyDelete