Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gingerbread House

So, Meredith's last few days with her Grammy and Grandpa were packed full of fun activities....but according to this little girl, building the gingerbread house was a real hit! Apparently, Grandpa the engineer helped orchestrate it and I'm not sure how, but amazingly enough it is much like I would have liked to do it. I think they must have followed the designs on the box. Yes, I know. It's from a box, but Grammy learned with me that making the gingerbread from scratch is way too much work to do....if you want to have any patience left for decorating!

I'm so glad that Meredith loves her Grammy and Grandpa...and I think that they all had a great time together while Joe and I were away in NYC! :)

Happy to be home again...and happy to be with our sweet girl!

2 comments:

  1. Ruth!!! Hey lady! I miss you guys! This is a great picture of Meredith. I love the gingerbread house. I did one of those last year, from the box. :) NYC? I except a post about that... I'm interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great house! I'm glad Meredith had so much fun with the grandparents!

    ReplyDelete