Joe said the other day, "It's been a whole month since your last post!! You wouldn't read your own blog...." He's right... No excuses will do I'm sure. But I've been super busy with my second "busy season" of the year at work...and my little angel girl has made me feel like a lousy mom.
Lately the little angel has been super clingy....and she's reverted to wetting the bed again....and just this evening she pee-d all down her legs just standing in the living room. I don't know what's going on in her little brain or body.... But I certainly hope she gets back to her old "big girl" do-it-herself mode. I'm pretty tired of "I can't do it!" and changing clothes and sheets every time I turn around.
Next week is a big week for the little lady - she's getting three teeth worked on and I'm sure going to be glad once those stainless steel crowns are in. I'm ready for that to be behind us! Maybe she can tell my apprehension.... or maybe she's just moody because I am! Either way, I hope that it's all headed in the right direction.
typography
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment