Thankfully, Meredith is feeling much better today and she and I went on a little outting, meeting some friends for lunch and a bookstore browsing. It was nice and I think Meredith particularly enjoyed it since she's been cooped up at home for several days.
On another note....
Tonight she was so funny. She and I were eating dinner together and she asked to sit on my lap to finish her popcorn treat. While sitting there, I gave her a hug and said, "I love you." She turned around and said, "I give you a kiss...on the mouth." Then I had to explain that I only kiss Daddy on the mouth. I kiss him because we're married. She was getting it and mentioned two couples that we know. Then she said of one of her best little friends, "I can't kiss Joshua. We're not married yet."
Yes, you're right, Meredith. You can't kiss on the mouth until you're married.
Wow...I certainly hope that one is put to bed for like 12 years! :)
Ruth
typography
8 months ago
I love it! I'm laughing so hard!
ReplyDelete