Friday, April 17, 2009

trying...

Lately, it seems that I'm always trying to get Meredith to do something.
Trying to get her to listen.
Trying to get her to put on her clothes.
Trying to get her to pull down her pull-ups.
Trying to get her to stay in her chair to eat.
Trying to get her to follow instructions.
Trying to get her to be interested in potty training.
Trying to get her in the car.
Trying to get her out of the car.

But today I realized, maybe I should quit trying so hard.
Maybe she needs me to relax.
Maybe she needs more spankings.
Maybe I need new insights into inspiring children.

I don't know....but this parenting thing is trying.

I certainly hope that three years old won't be more trying than the first two years! :)

1 comment:

  1. ok, I didn't know you had a blog! Was I supposed to know? You probably told me and I forgot! I can't read it right now, but I will be adding it to my list so I can stay up to date! :) Glad you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete