Sunday, March 27, 2011

Busy Spring










Here are some glimpses of what we've been up to in the last 3+ months. Since it's been my "busy season" Joe has had lots of great times with Meredith...and I've only had time to tinker with my new camera (not download the pictures, post them anywhere, print them or scrap them!).
She has had a ball doing all sorts of things...as you can see from the photos, which posted in reverse order. Oh well...
Hope you are enjoying spring whereever you are!

2 comments:

  1. Ruth,
    Meredith has such a funny expression on her face in the pic of you from the circus! I really hated it that we couldn't get together this week. Hopefully, we will have a chance soon. If not, we'll definitely have to get together this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures, Ruth! I just smile looking at Meredith in these. I think I like the ballet pose best! :)

    ReplyDelete