Sunday, April 18, 2010

stream of consciousness

So, I'm not a huge blogger....not that I have a following!

But, I'm really not a blogger during busy season for accountants and auditors. In fact, during busy season, I'm not much of a mother, wife, friend or what have you....

Thankfully, things are lightening up at work and I will be able to think about more than just work during times away from work.

We've been very thankful that our family, and namely, our Meredith, has been well since the beginning of 2010....until last week. Just about the time that Joe got back from Africa, M & I began to started to feel the effects of allergies, at least that's what we blamed. Anyhow, now a week later we're still snotty, coughing and feeling drained. So, we're not sure what's got us...but we hope it lets go soon. I do feel just a tiny bit better that I meet lots of folks who complain of the same condition. Certainly we can blame the Nashville locale or something, right?!

Meredith is really enjoying her school now. In fact, just last week, when I pulled into the parking lot to park, get out, walk her in, hug her 3 times and tell her it's going to be a good day...she wanted me to pull up to the curb and let her climb out on her own. Wow! That told me a lot. She likes where she's going and she's willing to go in on her own! Yay! ....but I was glad to see her turn around and blow me a kiss as I watched her walk up the steps to her classroom. My big girl is growing up! So proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment