In case you were wondering, M's transition to a new school has gone well...but she still hasn't forgotten her old school. Sweet thing misses her teacher, Ms. Jenny, I think.
But, overall, we're very thankful that M is enjoying her new montessori environment. Thankfully, last week we had a parent information meeting and they said that our M was doing well and seemed to have adapted without any trouble. We also found it interesting that she currently gravitates to the pre-math work! Joe just rolled his eyes when he heard that... but I'm so glad that she's interested in learning!
So, we've turned the page to another chapter of our lives! We can't wait to see what this next one holds for Meredith!
typography
8 months ago
I didn't realize that she already starting at Montessori. I'm glad that it's going well! I just found out that Joe is not going on his trip. I'm happy for you!
ReplyDeletePaula